SevenPoint2 offers its Preferred Customers, a 30-day, 100%, unconditional, money-back guarantee, less shipping charges. If for any reason, after receiving their first order, the retail customer is not entirely satisfied with the product, he or she may contact SevenPoint2 within thirty (30) days of the order date to request a credit or refund. All product(s) returned under this 30-day guarantee must be sent pre-paid by the customer. The customer must enclose their original order number when returning merchandise.
- Q: Which is more beneficial, 7.2 Green Caps or 7.2 Greens powder?
- A: While 7.2 Greens and 7.2 Greens Caps both offer the health benefits of greens, they represent two completely different delivery methods. It is really a question of application, not benefit. One is convenient for blending and mixing, and one is convenient for taking “on the go” or when a blender is not available. The 7.2 Greens powder tastes great and blends very easily as a result of the flavor blend and the fiber blend of the product. 7.2 Greens are the perfect compliment to 7.2 Shake! 7.2 Green Caps on the other hand are in capsule form. The capsules are concentrated (4 times) over the 7.2 Greens which makes the taste very strong, and this is is why they are in capsule form. One main difference between the two products is the amount of fiber contained per serving. One of the ways greens are “concentrated” is to naturally remove fiber from the greens. If you look closely, you can actually see that the 7.2 Green Caps are a brighter and denser green color than the more fiber rich 7.2 Greens powder.
- Q: How are the 7.2 Greens and 7.2 Green Caps processed? Are they freeze dried?
- A: No, they are not freeze dried. 7.2 Greens and 7.2 Green Caps are pure water blended and dried via a tunnel air volume process with ultra dry air (zero humidity) to maintain the delicate green profile called sterols and sterolins that would be destroyed by heat drying or freeze drying. We use FDA CGMP labs for all of our production to ensure quality and consistency. We do not use radiation, pressure screening, heat drying, bleaching or other processes that would adulterate the quality of our products. We use only non-GMO, vegan and organic ingredients. That’s the secret to our high quality, minimally processed and raw food compliant food ingredients.
- Q: I am confused by the serving size of 7.2 Green Caps vs 7.2 Greens?
- A: The 7.2 Green Caps label say that 1 serving is 2 capsules, yet I’ve heard that 4 Green Caps = 1 scoop of 7.2 Greens. Can you clarify? Yes, the standard serving of 7.2 Green Caps is two capsules. However, if you wanted a serving that is equivalent to the 7.2 Greens powder, you would need to take 4 capsules.