SevenPoint2 offers its Preferred Customers, a 30-day, 100%, unconditional, money-back guarantee, less shipping charges. If for any reason, after receiving their first order, the retail customer is not entirely satisfied with the product, he or she may contact SevenPoint2 within thirty (30) days of the order date to request a credit or refund. All product(s) returned under this 30-day guarantee must be sent pre-paid by the customer. The customer must enclose their original order number when returning merchandise.
- Q: I feel great and have no aches or pains, should I add 7.2 Recovery with HydroFX® to my daily routine?
- A: An alkaline diet is like an insurance policy for you to stay that way! One of the most significant aspects of Recovery with HydroFX® is fact that it is an unusually dynamic and selective antioxidant. 7.2 Recovery offers “beauty from within”, which looks to cellular health as the root for youthful appearance and longevity, as opposed to external cosmetic approaches that at best mask the signs of oxidative aging. Recovery with HydroFX® as a component of Health Made Simple has specific bragging rights in terms of damaging free radicals. The molecular hydrogen in 7.2 Recovery attracts free radicals and wipes them out. Interestingly, the attraction fixes the problem by converting the Hydroxyl Radical to H20! Yes a water molecule! The Hydrogen also destroys Peroxinitrites and helps produce other cellular friendly material such as Catalase, Glutathione, and SOD (Super Oxide Dismutase) – all of which are powerful weapons in the fight to stay youthful!
- Q: Will 7.2 Recovery alkalize my stomach acid? Do I need to take it on an empty stomach?
- A: 7.2 Recovery can have an alkalizing effect in the stomach, but more important is what it does in the body. You can take 7.2 Recovery on an empty stomach or with food. Keep in mind that the stomach has a signaling system that begins with the ingestion of food, so if you take 7.2 Recovery with a liquid on an empty stomach, there is very little acid in the stomach as there is no food to signal the secretion of acid since there is nothing to break down.
- Q: Can I take 7.2 Recovery if I am taking medications?
- A: There are no known drug/nutrient interactions with respect to 7.2 products, however new drugs are introduced on the market weekly. We recommend that you talk to your qualified health practitioner or pharmacist anytime you have a question regarding your medications.
- Q: Is it possible to take too much 7.2 Recovery with HydroFX®?
- A: 7.2 Recovery with HydroFX® is extremely well tolerated in the system, and in fact we recommend higher amounts than called for on the label for real health challenges. The product has been shown to be completely safe.