SevenPoint2 offers its Preferred Customers, a 30-day, 100%, unconditional, money-back guarantee, less shipping charges. If for any reason, after receiving their first order, the retail customer is not entirely satisfied with the product, he or she may contact SevenPoint2 within thirty (30) days of the order date to request a credit or refund. All product(s) returned under this 30-day guarantee must be sent pre-paid by the customer. The customer must enclose their original order number when returning merchandise.
- Q: Which is more beneficial, 7.2 Green Caps or 7.2 Greens powder?
- A: While 7.2 Greens and 7.2 Greens Caps both offer the health benefits of greens, they represent two completely different delivery methods. It is really a question of application, not benefit. One is convenient for blending and mixing, and one is convenient for taking “on the go” or when a blender is not available. The 7.2 Greens powder tastes great and blends very easily as a result of the flavor blend and the fiber blend of the product. 7.2 Greens are the perfect compliment to 7.2 Shake! 7.2 Green Caps on the other hand are in capsule form. The capsules are concentrated (4 times) over the 7.2 Greens which makes the taste very strong, and this is is why they are in capsule form. One main difference between the two products is the amount of fiber contained per serving. One of the ways greens are “concentrated” is to naturally remove fiber from the greens. If you look closely, you can actually see that the 7.2 Green Caps are a brighter and denser green color than the more fiber rich 7.2 Greens powder.
- Q: How are the 7.2 Greens and 7.2 Green Caps processed? Are they freeze dried?
- A: No, they are not freeze dried. 7.2 Greens and 7.2 Green Caps are pure water blended and dried via a tunnel air volume process with ultra dry air (zero humidity) to maintain the delicate green profile called sterols and sterolins that would be destroyed by heat drying or freeze drying. We use FDA CGMP labs for all of our production to ensure quality and consistency. We do not use radiation, pressure screening, heat drying, bleaching or other processes that would adulterate the quality of our products. We use only non-GMO, vegan and organic ingredients. That’s the secret to our high quality, minimally processed and raw food compliant food ingredients.
- Q: I am confused by the serving size of 7.2 Green Caps vs 7.2 Greens?
- A: The 7.2 Green Caps label say that 1 serving is 2 capsules, yet I’ve heard that 4 Green Caps = 1 scoop of 7.2 Greens. Can you clarify? Yes, the standard serving of 7.2 Green Caps is two capsules. However, if you wanted a serving that is equivalent to the 7.2 Greens powder, you would need to take 4 capsules.
- Q: I found “powdered greens” at my local warehouse store and it is a lot cheaper than 7.2 Greens, so why should I buy the SevenPoint2®product?
- A: Two major concerns when considering a greens product are the potential for heavy metal contamination, and whether the ingredients are grown and harvested in such a way as to ensure the very best chlorophyll content and nutrient profile. The quality differences in the “Greens” category is vast and staggering, and unfortunately many of the common concerns would not be discernable from one label or supplement facts panel to the next. The major US based suppliers and growers who produce the cleanest organic grasses and greens simply do not sell to warehouse stores, because their high quality plants are “too expensive” to work within the cost structure of these retail giants. Another concern is that the foreign suppliers that produce greens for bulk sale to warehouse stores generally irradiate their products due to bacterial constraints of foreign customs. Warehouse stores may represent a business model that is great commodity products, but they may not be the best choice when it comes to the foods and products you ingest. SevenPoint2® holds their farmers, harvesters and processors to very strict standards in order to ensure the cleanest, most nutritionally robust greens product available. You as a consumer need to be informed and make choices based on the health and well being of yourself and your loved ones.
- Q: Will the Greens products benefit my skin’s appearance?
- A: 7.2 Greens and 7.2 Green Caps contain chlorophyll, sterols and sterolins which promote skin health. The vibrant glow and healthy appearance of skin can be credited to these very special “plant fats” that provide powerful anti-oxidant support for skin healthwhen taken consistently. Most products on the market today fall short of what the original greens (kale, collards, swiss chard, spinach…) were designed by nature to do for skin health (and overall health) by the time they get to an ingestible form. This is why SevenPoint2® is so strict when it comes to the standards our growers must follow and the processing guidelines which must be adhered to when our raw ingredients are transformed into 7.2 Greens and 7.2 Green Caps. We know that you demand the absolute highest quality in your Greens products, and so do we!
- Q: I have heard that spirulina is supposed to be good for you. Why isn’t there any in 7.2 Greens?
- A: Spirulina is beneficial to overall health, but the sources are not organic in most cases. Additionally, there are alternate sources of greens that have equal or better nutrient profiles for promoting alkalinity, which is what SevenPoint2® subscribes to.
- Q: Can I safely give my kids 7.2 Greens?
- A: Yes! In fact, many parents have a special affinity for the 7.2 Greens product because kids love it (and they are getting high quality vegetable servings)!